Thank you for making the right move to invest in your career.
Your career will take up 1/3 of your lifetime and therefore, it's crucial, that you as a university student to build your career early so you can start high after you graduate and have better choices in the years to come. I'm sure your future self will thank you for making this investment.
Scroll down to know more about how our career program will help you to achieve your career goals.
Steven W. Lui
CEO & Co-founder
What our alumnus said...
So if you’re with HK Careers, I would say it will pretty much guarantee you can get the interviews.
— Leo, Barclays Sales & Trading Offeree
Our proven formula that worked on 800+ graduates
So what's the next step?
1. You'll need to submit your CV or LinkedIn Profile in the form below (You can also find it in your email later)
2. After that, you'll be invited to a Career Advising & Program Demo Session.
3. Finally, we'll review your applications based on:
- Your Academic Background, Work & Other Experiences
- Your Career Goals
- Your Language Skills & I.T Skills
We'll assess whether we're confident in helping you to achieve your career goals. If so, we'll issue an offer letter to you and you'll then make the final decision.